I think we can just about agree that summer seems to be with us. That being the case here are some of the latest colour combination trends.
• Black & Metallics. Now, black may not be everyone’s first thought of a colour for the warmer months, but it is definitely on trend this summer, especially when paired with metallics. Copper, silver and gold all look amazing with black.
• Pale Pink & Baby Blue. Traditionally associated with the nursery, this colour combo is making a hit with adults too. They have subtle tones which mix well with fabrics such as faux fur.
• Hot Pink & Turquoise. If you are looking for something bold and bright then this might fit the bill. This combination of hot pink and turquoise shouts out ‘energy’.
• White & Rattan. White always says summer and it combines remarkably well with rattan. Think planters and storage baskets to get the idea.
• Peach & Yellow. This combo reflects and captures the essence of sunlight. Imagine a boldly coloured door and a throw rug.
• Purple & Turquoise. Another bold combination which works exceedingly well. The effect is remarkably cool.
• Blue & White. To finish a much more traditional summer combo. It gives a nautical theme and evokes Mediterranean memories.
If you are in Gloucestershire and are seeking a professional summer make over for you home, give me a call on 01452 540067. I’m sure we can come up with the right colour combination for you.